Laundry Room Checklist
Taking time to organize your laundry room keeps it looking clean, and keeps you and your family safe.
Make a quick review using these safety tips.
- Our laundry products are kept out of the reach of children and pets.
- Our products are in their original containers, with their labels intact.
- After we use products, they are immediately closed and put away in their appropriate storage location.
- We make a conscious effort to do laundry without any distractions because we give it our full attention.
- When doing laundry, we follow all recommended product instructions, and pay close attention to all “Caution,” “Warning,” “Danger,” or “Poison” statements.
- We clean up any spills immediately after they occur.
- We do not combine laundry detergents with other cleaning products.
Following Product Use
- We do not use containers of empty detergent to store any other materials.
- After we finish doing laundry, we always wash our hands as well as all items used to dispense or measure products.
- We always recycle empty laundry containers when possible or dispose of them properly.