AREA SALES SUPERVISOR JAKARTA (CLOSED)
PT. ULTRA SALUR is the distribution arm for PT Windsor Indonesia with an established core business consumer health care products (first aid or plester) marketed in the traditional trade (GT) and premium laundry products positioned in the modern trade (MT). Our brands aim to be category leader or strong number 2 in their respective segments.
PT. ULTRA SALUR upholds the vision that employees be challenged and supported to continuously improve their skills as the basis to progress their career.
If you are a person who can display dynamic leadership, good teamwork and an ability to put “best practice” and “CAN DO attitude” into action, we encourage you to contact us without delay.
We seek a passionate and skilled Area Sales Supervisor for Jakarta (Timur, Pusat, Utara and partly Selatan) with homebase in Jakarta Timur.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Achieve work plan, sales target and distribution
- Responsible to maintain quality field forces for the skill, knowledge, attitude and leadership
- Execute promotion program succesfully
- Provide guidance, training and direct motivation to salesman RD
- Maintain good relationship with Key Customer
- Handling area coverage outlet & service level RD
- Aware the weaknesses & problem RD and develop solutions to overcome these obstacles
- Maintain communication on how to display & merchandizing
- Do the market research on the market development (market intelligence, competitor activity)
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience as a Sales Supervisor in the areas of Jakarta
- Possess strong knowledge of the traditional trade in the areas of Jakarta
- Excellent communication, interacting and motivational skills
- Good leadership abilities, proactive business driver
- Able to work under time pressure and meeting timelines
- Preferably between 27 – 35 years old
- Hardworking and honest
- Depending on the qualification, skills and experience a market competitive package is offered
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Operational vehicle fully expensed by the company
- THR, industry standard benefits such as BPJS etc
Please send complete CV’s with latest photograph and expected salary to Ms. Siti Rahayu – HRD at email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via email or phone for test and interview